Tuesday 25 November 2008

Tuesday 25th November – Daily Stock Market review

GDAX

The GDAX open with weakness today after yesterday’s huge strength, but as the session progressed, the GDAX rose on news the US Federal Reserve is to buy mortgage assets from some troubled US financial institutions, and then fell back slightly. On the day, the GDAX closed up just 6 points at 5460. I had no trades triggered today. My trade levels for tomorrow are 4402, 4231 and 4059 all down.

Oil

After a huge move yesterday, oil fell back sharply today. I’m glad I closed out my position at the close of yesterday’s trade. Oil closed down at $50.32. My trade levels for tomorrow are $£51.70 up, and $49.57 and $47.44 down.

Dow Jones

The Dow rose in early trade on news of the news the government plans to aid consumer lending companies, but this prompted traders to cash in on profits from a huge two day rally, sending stocks lower, but then the Dow regained strength and ended up at 8479. I am still out of the market. My trade levels for tomorrow are 8270 and 7987 down, and 8632 up.

No comments: