Tuesday 11 November 2008

Tuesday 11th November - Daily Stock Market review

GDAX

GDAX fell from the open day. Had a trade triggered at 4907 in the morning. Most of the morning was spent around this level. At the open of the markets in New York, GDAX and other euro indices fell hard inline with New York. The market closed at 4761, and I closed my trade at this level for a profit of £280, helps to make up for the losses incurred yesterday.

Oil

The futures market was already down by over a dollar and a half at the London open, and carried on falling all day, down to $54.93 before rising to $55.81, but this is still a fall for the day. Had a trade triggered at $56.74. Even though oil is falling, I am not confident it can keep going down, therefore I closed my position for a profit of £90.

Dow Jones

The Dow fell at the open, triggering a trade at 8651. It then traded around 8600 before rising as high as 8865. This stopped out my trade for a loss of £84, and triggered another trade at 8733. The market then fell again, stopping out the trade for £84. Entered short again at 8651. The Dow closed at 8694, a loss therefore of £55.

No comments: